photo booth fun

October 8, 2013


It happened. Both kids are sick. First, A. got fever on Friday, so we were at home all weekend long, watching movies, playing, reading....and then Sunday night came and K. got a fever too...
So, yesterday was rough, since I had to carry 25 lbs almost all day long, because K.'s fever didn't drop much since he didn't want to drink his medicine and spit almost everything out when I tried...so when my hubby came I was just frustrated without any reason and I had to go out...I know my children are sick and I shouldn't be mad....so, I went for a quick run, freshened my mind and came up with an idea....let's make a photo booth with kids and then take funny pics...
It took me all evening to make these paper rosette flowers, pom pom tissue and background, 
but A. and K. were thrilled and loved it. It's kind of a mish mash set since I used things that we had at home.
And since  A. loves Dancing With The Stars, we didn't have much time to take the children's photos.
So, stay tuned for maybe a Halloween photo booth session soon.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground