because there are different colors than pink and blue

October 22, 2013


When both our kids were born, they didn't have their own rooms until they turned a year. For some people it seemed weird, but it was our choice, and we didn't regret it at all. Why? Because, I really don't understand the need for newborns to have their own room right away... and since our kids slept in the crib in our bedroom, it was just convenient for us...while nursing and I didn't need to check nanny every 5 minutes if they would be in another room the first few months. ( maybe, it's just my impression).
And, even though they now have their own rooms, we are not against  it if they want to sleep with us,
 maybe it's what they need at this time. 
The only thing I regret :) is the way I decided to design my daughter's room. And, quite frankly there isn't anything wrong with her room, besides the fact it's all pink...and my daughter is all into pink now, and there are no words that would convince her to change for any other color, besides just darker or lighter tones of pink, at least for now. So, sometimes I just regret that I didn't paint it another color, like neutral, just to introduce her to something else than just pink craziness, because there are so many cute options besides pink and purple for girls and blue for boys....








source: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground